Medical Imaging Capital Campaign
Prefer to donate offline?
Print out this donation form and mail it to us, or drop it off in person.
X-Rays guide doctors in all types of patient treatment plans, from broken bones, to COVID-19, to surgical accuracy – quality images require the latest technology.
Thank YOU! $2.1 Million Raised.
The Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce the successful completion of our Medical Imaging Capital Campaign.
This campaign could not have been successfully completed without your generous support. Through your contributions, we were able to raise a total of $2.1 million to enhance medical imaging equipment at Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation.
80% of patients who come to the Emergency Department of ERH will require some form of medical imaging during the course of their diagnosis and treatment.
The Medical Imaging Capital Campaign, launched in November 2021 aimed to upgrade the medical imaging equipment at ERH, providing state-of-the-art medical imaging technology.
The upgraded medical imaging equipment will provide:
- Reduced Wait times: Increased capacity of medical imaging equipment will lead to faster diagnosis and treatment, reducing up to 10 minutes per session.
- Improved Image Quality: New, more modern equipment will provide improved image quality, allowing for higher accuracy during diagnosis and treatment.
- Offer lower radiation doses: The new General Procedure Radiographic X-Ray Machine will offer lower radiation doses to patients during imaging procedures.
- Portable Imaging: new, portable machines will offer instantaneous bedside medical imaging directly at the patient’s bedside, reducing the need for patient transport.
Through this campaign, we were able to fund:
- Two (2) Portable Ultrasound Machines
- Two (2) Mobile Digital X-Ray Machines
- General Procedure Radiographic X-Ray Machine
- Mini C-Arm – an x-ray attachment for surgical suite
- Portable Ultrasound for PICC Lines
- Cardiac Echo Ultrasound
This milestone achievement will have a direct and lasting impact on the lives of individuals and families in the Tri-Cities, Anmore and Belcarra region, providing them with the best possible healthcare experience when they need it most. Thank you for your generous contribution to enhance the healthcare of our community!