OVER 50,000 EMERGENCY VISITS AT ERH THIS YEAR
OVER 6,000 SURGERIES THIS YEAR
OVER 50,000 MEDICAL IMAGING VISITS THIS YEAR
Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise funds and awareness to improve the health of our community through donations to Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH).
Our role at the Foundation is to ensure that Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH) continues to provide the best patient centred care, with the right equipment, technology and programs for our community. Over $30 million has been raised to support the needs of ERH. Through our relationship with donors, community partners, sponsors and volunteers, we are able to purchase on average 60% of the new hospital medical equipment and technology needed to grow with our community.
Annually, Eagle Ridge Hospital…
- Treats over 50,000 medical emergencies
- Performs over 6,000 surgeries
- Serves more than 100,000 people at the acute care site
- Administers 57,000 outpatient visits
- Performs over 600,000 lab tests
Services available at the hospital include:
- medical imaging
- ambulatory care
- rehabilitation services — physiotherapy, speech, occupational
- cardiology diagnostics
- asthma outpatient clinics
- diabetes outpatient clinics
- communicable disease control
- extended care services through Eagle Ridge Manor
ERH is located in Port Moody, BC and serves five communities comprising of Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. This community is part of the second fastest growing community within the Fraser Health Authority network.