70% of all hospital equipment is purchased by the Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation
Did you know? The government provides limited funding for equipment ranging from $5,000 to $100,000 and Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation with your donations helps bridge the funding gap for your hospital!
Without the generous donations from community members, the hospital would only have 30% of its equipment needs met.
Here are the many additional reasons to give to the Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation:
- More than 100,000 people used the services at Eagle Ridge Hospital every year.
- Eagle Ridge Hospital is the Centre for Elective Surgery for Fraser Health.
- Hospital staff performed more than 9,000 surgeries last year for breast cancer, skin cancer, spinal surgery, general surgery, ears-nose-throat, obgyn, as well as orthopedic shoulder, hip and knee.
- Our Emergency Department saw more than 50,000 patients in 2014 and is expected to serve 54,000 by the end of 2016.
- Special programs like Hearing aids for Kids, Child & Youth Crisis, Social Work, Areola Tattoo Clinic are annual donor funded programs.